Manufacturer: Pro Esthe Labo
Volume: 180 capsules
This supplement contains 12 types of essential minerals, which we often insufficient in our daily diet and which are necessary for the proper functioning of all organs in our body.
This mineral complex from Esthe Pro Labo differs from other mass-produced vitamin supplements exclusively in its natural composition, without the use of cheap synthetic materials, which are subsequently poorly absorbed by our bodies.
• Gem iron 8.1 mg (necessary and nourishing for the makeup of hemoglobin)
• Magnesium 52.8 mg (for protection against infections, improvement of blood clotting, and regulation of internal organs)
• Zinc 18.9 mg (for regulation of fat and carbohydrate metabolism, also reduces blood sugar and prevents diabetes)
• Silicon 1.5 mg (for elasticity of connective tissues, bone synthesis, and hair and nail growth)
• Phosphorus 7.8 mg (for the normal functioning of the kidneys, liver, heart and brain)
• Selenium 132.9 mg (for thyroid and cardiovascular health)
• Manganese 6.0 mg (for prevention of osteoporosis, and for normal brain function)
• Chromium 110.1 μg (regulates blood sugar, and reduces bad cholesterol levels)
• Molybdenum 64.2 μg (for prevention against cancer, and a catalyst for various useful enzymes)
• Copper (necessary for the transformation of iron into hemoglobin, and the prevention of anemia)
• Calcium 54.3 mg
• Iodine 552.3 μg
How to use: take 3 capsules a day with water.
The product has passed all the necessary clinical tests and has quality and safety certificates.
Ingredients: dolomite (made in Germany), zinc-containing yeast, iodine-containing yeast, manganese-containing yeast, selenium-containing yeast, chrome-containing yeast, beer yeast, copper-containing yeast, cured rapeseed oil, molybdenum-containing yeast, fir shell powder, GPMC, magnesium oxide