Points & Referrals
Earning and Redeeming Points:
- Earn Points:
- Shop on our website to earn points – you get 3 points for every $1 spent.
- Check Points Balance:
- Log in to your account on our website.
- Navigate to the “Rewards” button at the bottom of the page to view your current balance.
- Redeem Points:
- To turn points into a reward, you will need to log into your Beauty Ninja account and navigate to the “Rewards” button at the bottom of the page. Next, click on Ways to redeem.
- Choose the reward you want – for example, 1000 points = $10 off coupon, 1500 points = $15, 2000 points = $20, and so on. Then click on a Redeem button. Upon clicking redeem, you will be taken to a page that shows the coupon code with a button to Apply code which will automatically apply that coupon code to the checkout. Proceed to the checkout page and complete your purchase.
- Important notice:
In order to earn points, you must be signed up at Beauty Ninja with an email and password. You cannot participate in our points and referrals program if you don't have an account.
- Access Referral Program:
- Log in to your Beauty Ninja account.
- Navigate to the “Rewards” button at the bottom of the page. Find the referral program section, labeled as "Refer your friends”.
- Refer Friends
- Obtain your unique referral link.
- Share the link with friends via email, social media, or direct message.Once your friend clicks on the referral link, they will be redirected to the store's page; where they'll have to enter their email address in a prompt to get their reward/discount code via e-mail. Your friend will need to manually copy and paste the code for it to be applied at checkout.
- Friend's Purchase:
When your friend makes a purchase with the reward/discount code; that's when the referral is considered completed. Only then you will receive an email notifying you that your friend has made a purchase with your reward/discount code, which you can find by logging into the store, clicking on the “Rewards” button at the bottom of the page > Your rewards.
- When a friend makes a purchase using your referral link, they receive a 10% discount, and you get a 20% discount. (Please note that your friends will get a 10% discount if they spend more than $150 in our store.) Your friend does not need to create an account in our store in order to complete the referral.
- Important notice:
If you have checked out as a guest before, you will not be able to use the referral link (as you will already have an email associated with your name) and will therefore not be eligible.
- Track Referrals:
- Monitor your referrals and earned rewards.Navigate to the “Rewards” button at the bottom of the page. Find the “Your activity” section. Then click on “referrals”.
- Points Calculation:
- Keep in mind that you earn 3 points for every $1 spent, making it easy to track and accumulate points quickly.
- Stay Updated:
- Check your email or account notifications for updates on new point-earning opportunities and special promotions.
Can I undo a reward redemption?
When you redeem a reward, you are exchanging your points for the reward. Points are not automatically returned to your account if a reward is redeemed and not used.
You may have accidentally redeemed a reward, or you may want to save your points for a larger discount. In this case, you need to reach out to our store's customer support to refund the points for you.
Why isn't my reward working at checkout?
Currently you can only use one coupon at checkout. Using multiple coupons is not permitted. But, you can use a coupon with a gift card at checkout.
-Using rewards with discounted products
The checkout rejects coupons with sale items. Using coupons with discounted items is not permitted in our store.