This Return Policy shall be applicable when you make any purchases on https://beauty-nj.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Site”).
Please read this Policy carefully, as it forms a binding agreement between you and Beauty Ninja. If you do not accept this Policy in its entirety, then you may not place orders with us.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
By placing an order with us you hereby represent that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Policy.
We use our best endeavour to provide accurate and materially complete description of all our products listed on our website. However, we do not warrant that such description will always be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We reserve the right to make corrections and modifications in such description.
3. PRICING DISCLAIMER
We endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date pricing information with respect to the products listed on the Site. We cannot, however, warrant against pricing errors. Beauty Ninja reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product whose price was incorrectly posted on the Site as a result of any error. If this occurs, we will notify you by email or other written communication. Besides this, Beauty Ninja reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the concerned product. We may also update the prices of our products, from time to time, at our sole discretion.
4. RETURN AND REFUND
- Return Period: Every skin is different, therefore, no returns are accepted simply on the account that the product had an adverse reaction on your skin, or did not provide you any particular kind of results that you were expecting. However, you may initiate a return for the defective and damaged products purchased from the website within a period of 7 (seven) days calculated from the order delivery date (“Return Period”). We will request for the proof of damage and grant refunds on a case-by-case basis. You shall be responsible for shipping the product back to us. To request an eligible return within this time frame, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, you cannot return your order or raise a complaint after the expiration of the Return Period.
- Condition of Cancelled/Returned Orders: The products in the order that you wish to cancel or return must be unused, unwashed, have no signs of damage or use, and returned in the original condition in which it was shipped, including but not limited to the packaging box and any original tags attached. We will request for the proof of damage and grant refunds on a case-by- case Breach of this section will lead to rejection of the refund request.
- Returning the Order: If we approve your return request, we will arrange for and collect the returned item from Returns are free for you.
- Refunds for Cancelled and Returned Order: Once you return your order within the Return Period, the actual amount that you paid for the returned product (minus any return shipment fee) will be issued either to your original method of payment, within a period of 5 to 7 working days, provided that we have received the unused product and the same meets our return You can see the refund amount within another 5-7 working days after the refund is issued (depends on your issuing bank).
5. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Policy in no way restricts your statutory right of any return as per laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you. In case of any claims, disputes or controversies arising out of or in relation to the services, or this Policy, the same shall be dealt with as per the Governing Law and Dispute Resolution clause as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
6. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may add to or change or update this Return Policy at any time, from time to time, entirely at our own discretion, with or without any prior written notice. You are responsible for checking this Policy periodically. Your use of the website after any amendments to this Policy shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
Last updated on February 03, 2023.