IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. What information about the users do we collect?
Information that you provide us: We collect the information you provide when you use our website and our services, including without limitation, register for an account, place an order, make a payment, share your feedback, submit a complaint, communicate or interact with us in any manner. This can include Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and non-PII The examples include your first name, lastname, email, mailing address, phone number, order details, your queries, etc.
We also collect information about how you use our services, such as the content you engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.These details are important for signing up, and for the shipment and delivery of your order.
- Information that we collect when you use the website: We also collect information while you access, browse or view the Site. In other words, when you access the Website, we are aware of your usage of the website, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information.
- Information that we collect from third party sources: You can engage with us through social media platforms or mobile When you engage with us through social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, you allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
- Customer Care: If you contact our customer support via emails, in those cases, we collect all your interactions with our customer
- Payment Information: We may store your payment method to allow you a faster We don’t process your payment card details. For payments, use third-party payment gateway service providers who collect and process your payment request. Credit or debit cards details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- Good Judgment: We suggest that you exercise good judgment and caution while providing your personal
2. What is the lawful basis for which we use your personal information?
- Consent: You have given your consent for processing personal data for one or more specific
- Performance of a contract: Provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations
- Legal obligations: Processing personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are
- Legitimate interests: Processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Beauty
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. Feel free to contact us for this purpose at email@example.com.
3. How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide, support and improve our services. We use the information collected from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To create and update your account;
- To take order from you, and to fulfill that order;
- To process your payments;
- To facilitate the shipment of your order;
- To process your returns and refunds;
- To enable you to use other features and functionalities of our Site;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for various services;
- To improve our Site, services and products;
- To be able to deliver our services, personalise content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our services.
- We use your information to send you marketing communications, newsletter, communicate with you about our services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or polices.
- We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services.
- We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Beauty Ninja, our community, or the public.
- To respond to summons, court orders, directions or other judicial processes.
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
4. Deleting your information
Your information provided to us is yours. You may request us at any time to delete the same. However, you acknowledge that we may also retain some of the information so deleted for a reasonable period of time in order to comply with legal requests. You can request us to delete your information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
6. Sharing of Information
- We may share your personal as well as non-personal information with our third-party hosting service provider, namely, Shopify.
- We may store your payment method to allow you a faster checkout. We don’t process your payment card For payments, use third-party payment gateway service providers who collects and processes your payment request.
- We share your personal as well as non-personal information with our third-party service providers (such as shipping vendors) in order to provide you the products ordered by
- We keep your information safe and do not share your information with any other third party. However, if we merge with or are acquired by another company or we sell our website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that would be transferred.
- We may also share your information in response to legal Please refer to Section 13.
7. Storage and Security of Information
- Storage: Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and servers. We also store some of the information collected by us on our servers and do not share it with any third party, except for the limited purposes as mentioned in the Section 6. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed this Site, and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ (and be less stringent) from your country of residence. You hereby consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
- Retention: Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorised by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified or
- Steps taken by us to protect your data: We regularly take the following steps to protect the integrity of your information:
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by using secure connection;
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls to keep this data safe;
- We only authorise access to employees and trusted partners who need it to carry out their responsibilities;
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security; and
- We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you.
8. Links to other Sites
9. Rights of EU, EEA and UK users
Company Name: Dandy Enterprises, LLC
Registration Number: 0100-03-039109
Principal Office: 2-6-1 Nihonbashi Machi, Plaza Building, 3F, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Right to obtain information: to obtain information about how and on what basis your personal information is processed and to obtain a copy;
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you rectified and
- Right of Erasure: to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- Right of restriction: to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- Right to object: to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- Right to ask for a copy: where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the
- Right to withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of our services.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
To make such requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. California Resident Rights
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if you provided such personal information directly to us.
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal.Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
We use the personal information that we collect or receive for the business purposes as described above. We may disclose the above listed categories of personal information to third parties for business purposes as described above. As previously mentioned in this Policy, we do not “sell” (as such term is defined in the CCPA) personal information.
You are entitled to the following specific rights under the CCPA and CPRA in relation to personal information related to you:
- You have a right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of personal information related to you over the past 12 months, including: (i) The categories of personal information that we collect about you; (ii)The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (iii) The purposes for collecting, using, or selling that personal (iv) The categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose or sold, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed or sold that particular category of personal information. (v) The specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
- You have a right to request that we delete personal information related to you that we collected from you under certain circumstances and
- You also have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA and
- You also have a right to submit your request via an authorised agent. If you use an authorised agent to submit a request to access or delete your personal information on your behalf, the authorised agent must:
(1) be a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California; (2) provide proof of such registration; and (3) provide documentation or other proof indicating that they are authorised to act on your behalf. We may also require you to verify your identity directly with us, and directly confirm with us that you provided the authorised agent permission to submit the request.
- You have a right to opt-out of sale or sharing of Personal Information (“PI”) and limit the use or disclosure of your Sensitive Personal Information (“SPI”).
- You have a right to correction, where you can request to have your PI and SPI corrected if you find them to be
- You have a right to opt-out of automated decision making, where you can say no to your PI and SPI being used to make automated inferences, g. in profiling for targeted, behavioral advertisement online.
- You have a right to know about automated decision making, where you can request access to and knowledge about how automated decision technologies work and what their probable outcomes
- You have a right to limit use of sensitive personal information, where you can make businesses restrict their use of your SPI, particularly around third-party
11. Notice for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons.
“Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, social security number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
Please note, we do not sell your personal information to anyone.
12. Rights of Data Subjects from other Jurisdictions
For the purposes of the applicable law, your DATA CONTROLLER for the data collected by us to provide you with our services is:
Company Name: Dandy Enterprises, LLC
Registration Number: 0100-03-039109
Principal Office: 2-6-1 Nihonbashi Machi, Plaza Building, 3F, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Geordie Dandy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Depending upon the laws of your jurisdiction, you may be eligible for some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- Right to obtain information: You may have a right to obtain information about how and on what basis your personal information is processed and to obtain a copy.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you rectified and
- Right of Erasure: You may have the right to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
- Right of restriction: You may have the right to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection.
- Right to object: You may have the right to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or
- Right to ask for a copy: Where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, you may have the right to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us toshare (port) this data to another data controller; or to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of your jurisdiction.
- Right to withdraw your consent. You may have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of our services.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you so have this right, we will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right may only apply to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
To make such requests, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, we reserve the right to reject the request if you are not entitled to the right that you request to enforce.
13. How do we respond to legal requests?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or summon) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and government authorities. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
14. Children Privacy
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site or our Products to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If you are not of majority (or above) as per the law of jurisdiction that applies to you, you are not authorised to use the Site without your parent/guardian’s verifiable consent. If we learn that a child has provided personally identifiable information to us without applicable consent, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our database. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we unknowingly collected information described in this Section.
15. How can I withdraw my consent? (OPT-OUT)
If you sign-up, you will automatically start receiving promotional emails and direct mail from us. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
16. Governing law and Dispute Resolution
- Name: Geordie Dandy
- Title: President
- Phone: 080 2000 3569
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal: 2-6-1 Nihonbashi Machi, Plaza Building, 3F,Chuo Ku, Tokyo, Japan
18. Welcoming of suggestions
Last updated on February 03, 2023.