Volume: 11 g
Manufacturer: Amaranth, Japan
Effect: Recommended for use on dark spots and pigmentation, but also suitable for brightening of the entire face. Visible results start showing after 1 month of use.
This powerful serum combats acne scars, spots caused by sun damage, hormone-induced melasma, and other kinds of unwanted dark spots.
The components of this serum have a clarifying and antioxidant effect:
Contains Hydroquinone 5%
- works effectively on the cells that make melanin to block further production
- reduces the intensity of the look of dark spots.
- Hydroquinone is one of the most effective ingredients to lighten hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C 5% - suppresses the production of melanin and improves collagen production.
- Fullerene 1% - tiny but powerful molecules with antioxidant properties that remove free radicals off your skin and provide anti-aging care.
Amaranth products use active ingredients from the advanced arsenal of Japanese cosmetology - DMAE, carnosine, fullerene, APPS ( vitamin C), hydroquinone. In their compositions there are no ballast substances and fragrances, they act gently and are suitable for sensitive skin, while the effectiveness is combined with a pleasant weightless texture.
How to use
How to use: apply once a day, in the evening, to a well cleansed face. The serum is intended for evening use.
The product may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun so ensure you use a minimum SPF 30 day cream every day after using the product.
For visible effect, it is recommended to use daily.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: glycerin, PG, water, vaseline, behenyl alcohol, hydroquinone, ascorbic acid, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, fullerene,
Glyceryl stearate, soybean oil, BG, carrot extract, tocopherol, PVP